[NOTICE] BCCK Webinar presented by Noreen Jaden, CEO of Adaptable Human Solutions
- Different stages of anxiety during a crisis
- Positives and negatives from undergoing a crisis
- Healthy and unhealthy anxieties during a crisis
- Mental well-being for those in the workplace as well as family and children
Noreen Jaden, CEO of Adaptable Human Solutions, will present at the Webinar hosted by BCCK. Please find the event details below.
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Registration: Members (free)* and non-members (KRW 20,000 – excl. VAT)
*For BCCK members, please register by e-mail at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’.
* The webinar link will be sent out by Tuesday, May 12, to your registered e-mail address.
- Bank Number: 100-20-260583
- Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank Account Owner: British Chamber of Commerce in Korea
- BCCK only accept pre-payments for this event
- Register by Tuesday, May 12, 12:00 PM
- Cancellations will not be accepted after Tuesday, May 12
- No refunds for no-shows will be given
- The webinar link will be sent out by Tuesday, May 12, to your registered e-mail address.
We hope you all stay healthy!