Join a World-Class Team
Adaptable Human Solutions (AHS) has made a real difference in Korea through our multilingual offerings, high standards of care and uncompromising values. Without a doubt it is our team at AHS that has made this difference. Having such talented and authentic people on our team has made AHS an inspiring place where passion and purpose naturally flow all throughout our work.
However, we would be nothing without our clients. We believe we serve the best clients in the world - from all over the world! Diversity is not just a value at AHS, it is our DNA.
If you value diverse interactions, excellent ethical standards and placing people first we want to hear from you! Successful applicants have also possessed high levels of self-initiative, excellent organization and communication skills, great time management and the ability to adapt in a rapidly evolving environment.
So if you believe this fits your strengths and passions please apply below!
Accepting Applications For:
- be bilingual (Korean & English) or English speaking
- have a minimum of a Masters or a PhD/PsyD.
- maintain licensure in North America, Korea or any other country of equivalent standards
- have strong knowledge of, and adherence to, professional ethics
- be bilingual (Korean & English)
- have a minimum of a bachelors degree
- have experience in the service field (preferred)